We Can Help With Your School Project Or Your Assignment Which Related With Designing Or Video Editing. Terms & Condition Apply

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My First 2D Vector Demo


The original picture (my fiancee') taken by using my iphone.
It took me 2 hours to digitize and redesign the photos by using Adobe Photoshop CS2. Finished with floral and swirl pattern to complete the backdrop and choosing green colour as the main colour themes.
(I think this is my first art work which is simple and less colourize)

3 comments:

Admin said...

kawan, ajar saya buat ini boleh? email saya, pokcak at gmail.com

One Sensei said...

salam..
tangahnya,minat banar aku kan photshop ani..
tp lum lagi pro banar..
ani tah mun dpt kan tau dikit2 camana kan membuat 2D vektor ani..
mun sudi,baritau seja apa tools dlm PS atu..aku memakai PS 7.0 seja skrg ani..
tima kasih liao..
semekom.

One Sensei said...

Another arrogant pathetic soul is drifting far far away from GOD~